Homburger has a solid track record in acting for global tech companies and Swiss corporations as stand-alone counsel or in cooperation with international law firms regarding cross-border data protection projects and issues. As an integral part of the firm’s IP/IT group, the data protection and privacy team can cover a wide range of matters at the intersection of these areas. range of related matters. The group assists clients with GDPR implementation projects, cross-border data transfers, disputes with authorities and with the data privacy and protection aspects of transactions. Gregor Bühler is noted for ‘providing sound, commercial advice and always acting in his clients’ best interest.’ He leads the practice jointly with Luca Dal Molin.
Data privacy and data protection in Switzerland
‘Gregor Bühler is very easy to engage with, with honest and timely ongoing communications on the status of the project, willing to engage with the format of questions provided to them, but also to question and explain where our approach needed to be adapted to Swiss law.’
‘Gregor Bühler is an expert in his field who provides sound, commercial advice and always acts in his clients’ best interest.’
Zurich Insurance Group
Zur Rose Suisse
- Successfully defended UBS against claims for disclosure of data by former Credit Suisse banker in relation to Forex Cartel case.
- Advised Allen & Overy affiliate aosphere as its exclusive Swiss partner on Swiss data protection-related matters.
- Advised Viacar on core application platform to manage data and processes related to registered motor vehicles.
Lenz & Staehelin impresses with the breadth of its practice. The team is well versed in advising Swiss and foreign companies on how to comply with data privacy and security regulatory obligations, and to develop practical cross-border data transfer solutions. Other areas of expertise are cross-border data privacy surveys, setting up new ventures, and designing, drafting, reviewing and updating general corporate group and HR policies. Professional and banking secrecy, privilege and related areas of confidentiality obligations area also handled. The key practitioners are employment specialist Rayan Houdrouge, TMT practitioner Guy Vermeil, outsourcing expert Lukas Morscher and Jürg Simon who also covers IP and competition law.
‘L&S team always gives a pragmatic vision on how to solve problems and they are really efficient. There is always a specialised person in the concrete subject and the associates who give the global vision, knowing the client and adding know-how and experience.’
‘What I particularly like is the way L&S works: 1. Having a reference partner who coordinates internally if they need to call on other skills 2. Simple interaction with the client – flexibility in support – great openness and adaptation. 3. Complete response with clear and pragmatic legal recommendations. The lawyers get involved.’
‘First-hand, hands-on experience in the matters on which we seek their advice.’
‘Practical, pragmatic and approachable.’
‘Extremely hands-on and available. Competetent, open and transparent.’
Carlo Gavazzi AG
Vontobel Asset Management
- Advised a global reinsurance group of companies on regulatory and transactional aspects.
- Advised a Swiss-based FINMA-regulated global asset manager on its procurement of integrated middle office outsourcing services and front office Software-as-a-Service solution on transactional, governance and regulatory aspects.
- Advised a Swiss bank on the legal and regulatory aspects of the outsourcing of its core banking solution and related services to Swiss service providers.
VISCHER has a strong data & privacy team embedded in its full-service offering. The group is well positioned to cover matters relating to Swiss and EU data protection and data law requirements, data-related aspects of M&A transactions, data compliance queries, as well as data protection-related disputes. Team head David Rosenthal is considered to be ‘an absolutely brilliant mind, one of the leading data protection lawyers in Switzerland‘. His practice encompasses information technology, data privacy and e-discovery. TMT-specialist Rolf Auf der Maur is another name to note.
Other key lawyers:
‘Very knowledgable and able to listen and to adapt to clients needs.’
‘David Rosenthal: An outstanding expert who is able to speak ‘normal’ language with the clients.’
‘In our experience, the team is extremely knowledgeable and experienced, has an excellent focus on goals and results, communicates very well and is also very well organised.’
‘We had the great pleasure to work with David Rosenthal. In our experience, he is an absolutely brilliant mind, one of the leading data protection lawyers in Switzerland, fun to work with, the best you can get in Switzerland, goal-oriented and extremely efficient. Our experience with him is outstanding and exceptional in every respect.’
Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials (MCAM)
- Advised several Swiss financial institutions on how to move to the ‘cloud’, in particular given their sensitive data.
- Advised multiple Swiss headquartered companies on how to get and remain compliant with the GDPR and/or the revised Swiss Data Protection Act.
- Advised OneLog (Ringier/TX Group) on the data law issues in their joint ‘single sign-on’ project.
Walder Wyss Ltd.‘s team ‘not only is very knowledgeable in Swiss data privacy law, but also has excellent knowledge of European and international developments in the field.‘ It is regularly instructed by corporations from a variety of industries in contentious and non-contentious data matters; including compliance with data protection laws, representing parties before data protection authorities, drafting data protection agreements, and assisting clients subject to specific confidentiality obligations. Practice head David Vasella is ‘extremely sharp and is always focused on finding pragmatic solutions.‘ Jürg Schneider is well versed in global outsourcing projects and information security.
‘Outstanding privacy expertise combined with the ability to deliver pragmatic and sound solutions for clients across all industries.’
‘David Vasella’s expertise in privacy is highly recognised across all industries. David is well known for helping clients solve complex privacy-related challenges in a pragmatic and sound manner.’
‘Very profound knowledge, yet very hands-on, clear statements and answers to ‘practical’ questions, directly applicable.’
‘Top law firm in data protection matters. Their efficient and responsive team always delivers high-quality work.’
‘David Vasella is the go-to lawyer for data protection matters in Switzerland. He has excellent people skills, is extremely sharp and is always focused on finding pragmatic solutions. We particularly appreciate his in-depth knowledge and understanding of data protection laws in other jurisdictions, most notably the GDPR.’
‘David Vasella is super knowledgeable, highly responsive and always fully solution-oriented. Rather than discouraging long evaluations leading to short memos requiring more questions to be solved thus never arriving at an end, we have short exchanges, quick answers with recommendations that we can implement and that work. This motivates us to work with Walder Wyss Ltd. repeatedly and leaves us as a very satisfied client.’
‘Jürg Schneider: great single point of contact, timely and pragmatic delivery, very knowledgeable.’
‘Walder Wyss has one of the largest and fastest-growing data privacy practices in Switzerland, covering all aspects of data privacy law. The team not only is very knowledgeable in Swiss data privacy law but also has excellent knowledge of European and international developments in the field. They are a pleasure to work with, both on a professional as on a personal level.’
LGT Capital Partners
Swiss Banker’s Association
- Advised santésuisse, an association of several health insurers, on outsourced health care provider performance analytics and audits including consultation with the Data Protection Authority.
- Advised Emmi on their implementation of the GDPR and Swiss data protection regulation.
- Advised Migros on Swiss data protection regulation/compliance.
Baker McKenzie‘s data privacy and data protection team includes lawyers and computer scientists so as to offer comprehensive advice on all aspects of data protection and privacy issues. The team, led by Alessandro Celli, regularly advises clients on the extraterritorial aspects of international data protection legislation, such as the European GDPR and the Schrems II judgment, and further all associated issues, including banking secrecy, outsourcing for banks and data processing in employment relationships. Johanna Moesch is recommended for her ‘deep knowledge of the data privacy framework‘.
Other key lawyers:
‘The team is very supportive and responsive and always keen to provide pragmatic solutions. Johanna Moesch provides always quick responses and has a great business understanding as well as high legal expertise.’
‘Joachim Frick: In-depth knowledge and very broad and good understanding, strong strategic thinker.’
‘Deep knowledge, business-oriented advice, speedy answers. Top service.’
‘The availability of the team is excellent, as is the easy collaboration, the friendliness and the amazing knowhow available from all team members.’
‘All the individuals I had a chance to collaborate with were down to earth with no attitudes at all. The know-how of Baker McKenzie’s attorneys is also huge and they are able to bring it down to the essential what is immensely important for a client.’
‘The team is very responsive, quick and very competent by offering valuable practical and strategic advice in data privacy and data protection areas.’
‘Excellent professional competence, up-to date with new developments, speedy handling of requests, business-minded approach. Stand-out associate Johanna Mösch is a great person to work with.’
‘Very high subject matter expertise, very service minded, proactive, agile, highly responsive, bespoke and to the point, efficient, but still comprehensive advice.’
Bär & Karrer Ltd. advises on all data privacy and protection matters, in particular those in connection with cross-border data flows. The practice, headed by Corrado Rampini and Jan Kleiner, therefore regularly cooperates with correspondent law firms on questions that affect clients and concern international legislation, such as the European Union’s GDPR, Data Governance Act, the Artificial Intelligence Act and Digital Services Act. A focus of the firm are M&A transactions, recently especially in the IT and healthcare sectors, where the team is said to take on ‘a holistic view‘ to projects all while ‘proactively‘ identifying any data protection-related issues.
‘B&K have effectively taken a holistic view of our project, demonstrated real passion and have proactively identified data privacy and protection issues, put these in the context of the project and worked with our team in determining solutions in addition to addressing specific requests made of them. Their uniqueness comes from the ability to identify and understand potential problems in the round and to determine solutions which work across a project rather than simply for one component.’
‘Christian Kunz and Rehana Harasgama both went the extra mile in their proactiveness and responsiveness.’
‘The entire team was knowledgeable, friendly and courteous, quick to respond and overall a pleasure to work with.’
‘Jan Kleiner and Rehana Harasgama provided valuable advice and guidance.’
‘Excellent engagement from the team throughout.’
‘Rehana Harasgama understood the ask straight away and set about completing the review and activity in a practical and commercial fashion. Wonderful to work with and thoroughly enjoyable experience.’
‘Respond very fast without exception.’
European Athletics Association
Triton Fund V
Humabs BioMed SA
Gymnastics Ethics Foundation
Zermatt Tourism Authority/Bonfire Ltd
JOIN Solutions Ltd
- Advised Zermatt Tourism Authority on all matters data and data protection-related in connection with the promotion and digitalisation of the tourism destination Zermatt, Täsch and Randa with a particular focus on the goal of Zermatt Tourism Authority to be a leading tourism destination in Switzerland that is fully digitalised from booking a hotel, over paying tourist taxes, to personalised marketing.
- Advised the Diem Association regarding the establishment and operation of a DLT-based payment system which takes a privacy-by-design approach and complies with applicable data protection laws.
- Advised JOIN on a major overhaul of their terms and conditions, data processing agreements, privacy policies and other privacy-related documents while enabling JOIN to monetize and use personal data they collect from job candidates and companies in compliance with Swiss and EU data protection law.
id est avocats sàrl acts for a wide variety of clients from start-ups to established financial institutions and intermediaries on all types of data protection and data privacy matters. The group has particular experience in assisting larger firms with matters from the emerging deeptech and artificial intelligence markets. Michel Jaccard is the head of the joint IP, TMT and data protection practice and has ample experience with data privacy issues of innovative technologies, such as digital transformation, machine learning and blockchain. Recently, the team has been particularly active in the healthcare and biotech sector.
The data protection practice of Kellerhals Carrard is jointly headed by Nicolas Mosimann, Daniel Alder, Ralph Gramigna, Christophe Rapin and Stefano Perucchi. The practitioners of the team act for all types of clients, from start-ups to publicly listed companies and international financial institutions, on the full range of data protection matters, including international matters such as GDPR-related mandates. Frequently working together with other departments, such as TMT and fintech, the team takes on a variety of tasks concerning emerging markets, which include international data transfer arrangements, direct marketing issues, cloud computing, cybersecurity and tracking technology.
Magnolia International AG
Swiss FinTech Innovations (SFTI)
Vilebrequin International SA
Undo Studio SA
- Advised Swiss Fintech Innovations (SFTI), a Swiss association of major financial institutes, on digitisation of processes (e.g. onboarding process, open banking, outsourcing, data protection), blockchain/DLT projects, data protection issues in different projects (e.g. cloud services, outsourcing, open finance-projects) and support the “working group regulations” on drafting statements to the authorities regarding new fintech and data protection regulation.
- Advised Swiss-based software and SaaS provider Magnolia International Ltd on all data protection, cybersecurity, corporate and commercial matters.
- Advised Vilebrequin International SA. on the set-up of the GDPR compliance program worldwide for the mother companies and all their subsidiaries, including day-to-day advice in terms of collection and processing of data, marketing campaigns and dealings with requests from customers and other data subjects.
Following the merger of Meyerlustenberger Lachenal and Froriep, the data privacy and data protection practice of MLL Legal is headed by Nicola Benz and Lukas Bühlmann. Benz has a specialism in the technology and life sciences industries and Bühlmann in the area of e-commerce and at the intersection of competition law which makes the practice a strong choice for matters involving on- and offline marketing and healthcare and life sciences players. The group, which includes Marco Meier, further has a specialism in advising cross-border employee lending agencies and pension institutions.
‘Nicola Benz and Cornelia Mattig are very knowledgeable, kind and professional persons to work with.’
‘RA Reinle – utmost pragmatic lawyer who knows that his corporate clients wants and where it hurts.’
‘MLL is efficient, technical, reliable, knowing the sector from an economical and legal perspective. Their alliance with Froriep makes them even stronger now.’
‘The MLL team in this fast-growing practice area is excellent, and I don’t hesitate to recommend them. They have smart, practical answers to interesting questions.
‘Lukas Bühlmann, Michael Reinle and Nicola Benz bring a massive skillset to the MLL team, and they have great skill in coming up with practical solutions to difficult problems.’
‘The team is always available even at short notice. The team is expert not only on Swiss data protection law, but also on the European Regulation (GDPR) which constitutes an added value for international clients.’
‘Nicola Benz was always someone who understood how to be a true business partner. She’s a person whose word I could absolutely count on. Nicola shows deep understanding of the legal landscape, has high integrity and I’ve never known her not to deliver. She made herself and her team available to us at all times -was totally responsive, supportive and facilitating.’
‘Commercially-minded people, easily approachable, delivering on time, flexible for different billing arrangements, not afraid of straightforward correspondence and feedback.’
‘Lukas Buehlmann and Michael Reinle are exceptionally good at what they do. Both are preeminent experts in data privacy and protection in Switzerland. The team is very thoughtful and willing to listen and respond to concerns.’
‘Lukas Buehlmann is completely dedicated to the space and has been a thought leader for years. He is at the top of his game.’
‘Mrs. Cornelia Mattig is professional, attentive and always deliver the work perfectly.’
‘Lukas Bühlmann: He is an extremely far-sighted lawyer who always tries to keep an eye on the whole picture and take future developments into account. He is very careful in his legal researches and has a deep understanding of economics.
Michael Reinle: Michael Reinle who is a true expert in his field! Great data protection specialist!’
‘Technical knowledge is on a level of their own, and their ability to integrate software solutions into their services makes the solution more efficient and allows companies to continue to be compliant with data protection laws over time’
British American Tobacco Switzerland SA
Kantonsspital St. Gallen (KSSG)
Cofra Holding AG
International Trade Center (ITC)
Meltwater News International
Swiss Association of Horseriding Sports
International Exhibition Logistics Association (IELA)
Titlis Bergbahnen AG
Kenwood / De Longhi
Soroptimist International of Europe, Headquarters Office (Association)
Stratus Schweiz AG
Swiss Fin Lab
Hearing aid manufacturer
Ethical Fashion Initiative
- Acted as local privacy champion to Baxter’s overall data privacy team advising on all aspects of Swiss privacy law.
- Advised British American Tobacco on Swiss data privacy as well as GDPR aspects.
- Advised the Swiss National Railway SBB as well as the Swiss public transport association on the development and implementation of an integrated data strategy covering the use of public transport data.
The data privacy and data protection practice of Niederer Kraft Frey AG advises on the full range of matters, including cross-border data transfers, cyber security audits, data breaches and leakages as well on data privacy compliance programmes, both national and international in scope. The practice heads, ‘outstanding professional‘ András Gurovits and ‘exceptional partner‘ Clara-Ann Gordon are specialised in the technology and TMT fields respectively, with the ‘incredibly helpful‘ team bringing in further expertise in the life sciences and healthcare sectors. Dispute resolution, including before international arbitration tribunals, is another area of strength.
‘Very quick turnaround times and deep know-how of national and international data privacy legislation.’
‘Clara-Ann Gordon has a deep knowledge in data privacy matters. Her advice is very professional and shows a pragmatic approach with respective connected risks.’
‘Clara-Ann Gordon is an exceptional partner, highly skilled and very motivated. Compared to other representatives of this industry, she works in a pragmatic way and pursues innovative approaches.’
‘András and his team provide insightful, practical advice on Swiss data protection laws.’
‘András is incredibly responsive. His advice is practical and thoughtful.’
‘Within Niederer Kraft and Frey, we get within very short time frames all the needed services, resources or bare information we request. The whole cooperation is based on flexibility and supportive minds. We work with our prime contact partner, who integrates transparently others where needed.’
‘Highly knowledgeable very friendly approach. András Gurovits is an outstanding professional.’
Axpo Services AG
Grasshopper Football Ltd
Mediterranean Shipping Company MSC
Mercury Engineering Ltd
World Economic Forum
- Advised NEC Corporation on the acquisition by way of auction of Avaloq, a global leader in digital banking solutions.
- Acted as Swiss counsel to Microsoft Corporation in the negotiations of a collaboration agreement for Mixed Reality research with ETH Zurich, especially in relation to the design of the contracts on which the cooperations are based, with a focus on security and data protection.
- Acted as Swiss legal counsel to Huawei Technologies Inc. on the acquisition of a Swiss technology provider, covering all M&A and corporate aspects as well as shareholders matters.
Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd‘s data protection and data privacy team works closely with related practices of the firm, such as regulatory, competition and intellectual property, in order to offer a full service to clients. The team has specialist knowledge of the banking and finance, pharmaceuticals and life sciences, retail and construction sectors. The practice, headed by Roland Mathys, is experienced in acting for a wide range of clients, from start-ups to international publicly listed companies, on both the vendor and buyer side in the information and communications technology industry and has a noteworthy track record of M&A transactions and related due diligence reviews.
- Advised FAIRTIQ on all their technology law and data privacy related matters since their inception, including advice on prepaid ticketing concepts (e.g. need of a banking licence and other regulatory restrictions, applicability of AML legislation) and business continuity.
- Advised Swedish medtech company AddLife on the acquisition of Vision Ophthalmology Group GmbH, a leading provider of ophthalmic products and services from Stirling Square Capital Partners.
- Advised Pax, one of the largest life and pension insurance companies in Switzerland, since many years on all its outsourcing, data protection and regulatory matters, including on the client’s outsourcing of its SAP and non-SAP systems and environment to Avectris, a major Swiss-based tech provider.
BianchiSchwald LLC assists with contentious and non-contentious data privacy and protection matters. The team is well versed in advising entrepreneurs and corporate clients on the collection, storage, treatment, exchange and exploitation of electronic data as well as on protecting personal privacy social networks and e-medias. Practice head Christoph Gasser ‘provides excellent, competent and efficient service.’ Associate Thierry Burnens is a certified information privacy professional.
Other key lawyers:
‘Good knowledge of data protection issues and unique Swiss legal issues. Good ability to compare the Swiss position with the EU/UK GDPR position.’
‘The personalities and skills fit perfectly with our concerns. Bianchischwald has neatly assigned the areas of expertise and specialists, and their consultation with each other works just as well. The response time is very fast, the concerns are taken seriously and dealt with in a timely manner. The legal issues are clearly taken into account, but we also find it more important that not only legal problems/obstacles are pointed out everywhere, but more the optimal solutions are sought or worked out accordingly.’
‘It is their ability to quickly understand the client’s situation and provide quickly and efficiently tailor-made solutions. They are up to date with the latest developments on the relevant market.’
‘Reliable, professional, responsive.’
‘The team is very competent, it has great and extensive know-how and for the time we have been working together they have always been of great help.’
‘Christoph Gasser provides excellent, competent and efficient service.’
‘Both Christoph Gasser and Thierry Burnens are approachable and helpful individuals who are methodical in understanding an issue and giving relevant advice.’
‘Thierry Burnens has a very extensive know-how in online internet law, data protection etc.’
- Successfully represented Gueorgui Vassilev, a journalist of Bulgarian and Swiss nationality, in his appeal to the Swiss Federal Supreme Court regarding his request for information to the Federal Office of Police (Fedpol) based on his access right which was initially refused.
CMS has a strong international positioning and works seamlessly across departments and offices. The team is able to advise on data protection and privacy aspects of the digital transformation of companies, electronic health, and InsurTech and FinTech in addition to covering GDPR and Swiss data protection law. The names to note are IP/IT-specialist Dirk Spacek, who is also the practice head, and counsel Simone Brauchbar Birkhäuser.
Other key lawyers:
‘Best informed about new technologies; very helpful for any data protection issues; flexible.’
‘Very short reaction time, even during holidays; high competence; always friendly.’
‘Outstanding competence, 24h availability, excellent communication, strategic and tactical approach.’
‘Dirk Spacek: great know-how, good presentation of the facts.’
Web 3.0 Foundation
Mobile Health AG
Better Cotton Initiative
- Advising mobile Health AG in connection with Consilium Care™, an electronic Patient Reported Outcomes (ePRO) SaaS system which includes the CE-marked MDD Class I medical device, Pro Care.
- Advising Better Cotton Initiative on terms and conditions and data protection compliance in connection with online tracing platform for sustainable cotton for international use.
- Advising Web 3.0 Foundation in data privacy and contractual matters regarding the establishment of (meta-) Blockchain-offerings and establishing contractual data sharing models among different blockchain-offerors.
MME Legal | Tax | Compliance‘s team covers a wide range of data privacy and protection matters. Clients approach the group led by Martin Eckert for assistance with cloud and outsourcing matters, IP/IT contracts and technology transfers as well as cyber risk compliance queries, among others. Eckert is also well versed in negotiating IT-Outsourcing and data protection projects. The group is particularly well positioned to advise Swiss and foreign technology and TMT.
‘Very good people, very knowledgable and skilful, very trustful.’
‘Very high qualifications, very solid and experienced.’
‘Great background and knowledge in digital and data-related topics.’
‘Good collaboration: great skills and engagement in listening and understanding client needs, including highly technical concepts.’
‘Very strong competence in many fields (corporate Law, labour Law, data privacy). Very good responsiveness and communication (internally and externally).’
‘Committed, often taking the lead to provide an optimal outcome. Eager to share knowledge and educate clients.’
‘Martin Eckert showed great competence in data protection.’
Sygnum Bank AG
Riversand Technologies Europe AG
GF Machining Solutions AG
- Advised Sygnum Bank AG on the setup of the world’s first digital asset Bank in Switzerland (data protection concept in international crypto assets and banking environment).
- Contracted legal supplier by Zurich Insurance for insured companies covered by cyber risk insurance.
- Conducted a thorough analysis for all privacy-related questions and drafted relating contracts with customers and suppliers for GF Machining Solutions AG.
OBERSON ABELS SA
Clients appreciate OBERSON ABELS SA for its ‘great know-how and availability.‘ The boutique regularly advises clients from the financial services, luxury goods, charity and non-governmental sectors on data protection regulations, GDPR implementation, and mapping. The team further assists clients with training data protection officers and with drafting internal directives. Practice heads Antoine Amiguet and Philipp Fischer both have banking law and data expertise.
Antoine Amiguet; Philipp Fischer
Other key lawyers:
‘Pragmatic, business-oriented, flexible and project-oriented. They provide great and useful advice which a business/operational team can really implement. They are also very knowledgeable.’
‘Great communication, always available. Very good network within our industry.’
‘The individuals I am working with at this firm are reachable very easily, they respond rapidly and, above all, undertake initiatives that go beyond simple client relationships.’
‘Great know-how and availability.’
The team at Pestalozzi is often instructed by clients from regulated industries such as banks, insurance and life sciences companies. The practice scope includes representing clients in disputes arisen from data protection issues relating to digital data, and assistance with the protection and use of big data on ICT platforms. Another area of expertise is advising media and movie industry clients on data protection and privacy matters. The ‘dedicated‘ Michèle Burnier and arbitration specialist Thomas Legler lead the practice.
Michèle Burnier; Thomas Legler
‘The data protection team is highly experienced and quite responsive, with an ability to explain Swiss law in a clear and useful manner to foreign lawyers and clients. They are also able to find useful and practical solutions in innovative fields of law.’
‘Michèle Burnier is an expert in her field and dedicated to her clients. She takes the time to understand the issues and the specific context of the client, and is thus able to provide very useful analysis and suggestions of compliance or strategy steps.’
Johnson & Johnson group of companies
Wenger Vieli Ltd is particularly active in advising start-ups and entrepreneurs, but also SMEs and larger companies on data privacy matters. With backgrounds in competition and IP law respectively, practice heads Michael Tschudin and counsel Claudia Keller can offer comprehensive support. The practice scope covers GDPR and Swiss data protection compliance, personal data of employees and applicants, and judicial proceedings.
‘Claudia Keller provided us with clear, detailed and accessible advice on a complex data protection issue. Her input was extremely valuable.’
‘Claudia Keller is a very dedicated and competent lawyer. Due to her profound knowledge, she is able to quickly identify the needs of her clients and to offer them target-oriented solutions of the highest quality.’
‘Claudia Keller is specialised and very knowledgable in data privacy.’
‘We feel at all times to be 100% covered for ANY legal requirement that we may have!’
Burckhardt Compression Holding AG
- Advised a real estate group in relation to the new intercompany privacy program.
- Advised a software services company in relation to developing tech solutions in the field of privacy law.
- Advised an international furniture producer in relation to its intragroup privacy program and compliance requirements for its Swiss branch.