Dr iur Gregor Bühler > Homburger > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
- Go to...
Dr iur Gregor Bühler
IP | IT, Litigation | Arbitration.
Partner, Deputy Head of the IP|IT and the Litigation|Arbitration teams. Main areas of work are IP and IT-related litigation and arbitration. Other areas include sports, distribution, internet, privacy and media law as well as technology-related transactional work. Experienced litigator before civil and aministrative courts.
Qualified in 1992. Worked at Max Planck Institute Munich, 1994-95. Joined Homburger in 1995, becoming Partner in 2003.
Co-Chair of the IBA’s IP and Entertainment Law Committee, ASA, AIPPI, LES.
Dr. iur. University of St. Gallen (1995), LLM Georgetown University (1997).
Sports (tennis, skiing, hiking).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Capital markets
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Intellectual property
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland