Bär & Karrer Advises Pharmalys Holding Invest on the Purchase of the Majority Interest in the Pharm

Bär & Karrer Ltd. | View firm profile

Pharmalys Invest Holding AG, which is controlled by Amir Mechria, owned49% of Pharmalys Laboratories SA, Pharmalys Africa Sarl and Pharmalys TunisiaSA and has now purchased the remaining 51% of the shares in these companiesfrom Hochdorf Holding AG.

Bär & Karrer acted as legal advisor to Pharmalys Invest Holding. Theteam included Ralph Malacrida, Lukas Roesler, Tim Salz, Jeanine Bopp and MischaZenklusen (all M&A).

More from Bär & Karrer Ltd.