Complying with the Resident Labour Market Test

When an employer wishes to recruit workers from outside the EEA through Tier 2 or Tier 5 sponsorship, they are legally required by the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) to carry out the Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT).

Do you have to pay Settlement Agreement Tax?

If you are negotiating a settlement agreement with your employer, it will be important to understand the tax rules that apply to any payment you may receive.