Corporate Reporter – Issue No. 47
Welcome to Issue No. 47 of Corporate Reporter, Bell Gully's regular round-up of corporate and general commercial matters, designed to keep you informed on regulatory developments, legislation and cases of interest.
Items in this issue include:
- Improved annual report notification requirements for FMC reporting entities,
- New financial advice legislation and Trusts Bill introduced to Parliament,
- Further modifications to the FMC Act regime,
- Phase II of the AML/CFT Act regime is in place,
- Passing of Cartels Bill marks new era in New Zealand competition law, and
- The latest media releases from the New Zealand Commerce Commission and the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
This publication is necessarily brief and general in nature. You should seek professional advice before taking any action in relation to the matters dealt with in this publication.