What are Public Funds & Can You Receive Them?

Learn about Public Funds in the UK and we will happily explain to you how this system works if you are residing there as a migrant.

If you are a migrant in the UK who is living there on a residence permit you may not be able to receive public funds which means you will not have any access to or be able to claim benefits, tax credits or housing assistance that is paid for by the British state. 

However, there are some exceptions where migrants can receive certain funds and if you are in any doubt, you can contact the relevant department or agency, often the Department for Work and Pensions or HM Revenue & Customs or you can also contact Gulbenkian Andonian Solicitors and we can find out for you.

Our article on our website lists the different types of public funds that are available and team of immigration lawyers London can help you find out whether you are eligible to receive them. Click here to read it.

For any questions or queries, you may have related to the access to public funds you can fill out the form below or call us during our working hours on +44 (0) 207 269 9590 for a chat with our team of immigration solicitors London. You can also email us at info@gulbenkian.co.uk and we will reply to you within 24 hours.

More from Gulbenkian Andonian Solicitors