Can you come to the UK as a Partner/Spouse without Enough Money

Leading immigration solicitors London at Gulbenkian Andonian discuss whether it is allowed for a foreign husband or wife or partner still come to the UK on a Spouse Visa (under the 5-year route) if he/she does not meet the minimum £18,600 maintenance requirement which is stated in the UK immigration rules.

Click here to read the full article on our website.

For any questions you may have, about the UK Spouse Visa Route (5year or 10 year) call us during our working hours on +44 (0) 207 269 9590 and one of our immigration lawyers London will talk with you about your specific case. You can also email us at and we will get back to you in 24 hours.

More from Gulbenkian Andonian Solicitors