Can you Bring your Partner & Children to the UK if you are on the Tier 4 Student Visa?

Immigration Solicitors London confirm that those of you who are on the Tier 4 Student Visa route and have managed to secure a place at a UK university could be eligible to bring your non-EEA family members to the UK during the time of your studies. The current rules in place permit partners and children under the age of 18  to gain entry clearance and join Tier 4 Student Visa holders if some specific criteria are met.

Find out more about what the criteria are? When you need to make the application? And, whether you are eligible. Click here

Do not hesitate to reach out to Gulbenkian Andonian Solicitors for any questions you may have regarding the Tier 4 Student Visa route. Feel free to speak with our team of top immigration lawyers London about you applicatio. Call us during our working hours on +44 (0) 207 269 9590 or email us at and we will get back to you within 24 hours.

More from Gulbenkian Andonian Solicitors