TM & Partners has assisted PHM Sweden AB (“PHM”) with the acquisition of the Bredablick group (“Bredablick”). Bredablick is one of the top operators within technical and financial management of residential real estate and facility services in Sweden. The acquisition strengthens PHM’s position in Sweden as a national operator with extensive expertise and experience in the financial management, maintenance and technical management of residential properties.
PHM operates in about 70 locations in Sweden from north to south, via its 26 local and independent subsidiaries and circa 1,300 employees. With the acquisition of Bredablick, the number of PHM employees in Sweden will be close to 2 000.
Bredablick was founded in 2009 and has grown into one of the market leaders in Sweden. Bredablick’s services include various services related to technical and financial management of residential real estate as well as facility services.
For more information, please visit PHM Group.
TM & Partners is a leading Swedish law firm with a focus on transaction advice and commercial law.
TM & Partner’s team consisted of:
- Sten Hedbäck (Partner, M&A)
- Sofia Lindh (Senior associate, M&A)
- Sara Jacobson (Associate, M&A)
- Tom Bovaller (Associate, M&A)
- Lovisa Björk (Associate, M&A)
- Arvid Riemer (Associate, M&A)
- Carl Östlund (Associate, Employment)
- Ulrica Alvestrand Körling (Senior associate, Real Estate)
- Oskar Warberg (Associate, Real Estate)
- Alexandra Rosell (Senior associate, Tech)
- Jesper Björkman (Associate, Banking & Finance)
- Jacob Gustafsson (Associate, Banking & Finance)
For more information, please contact Sten Hedbäck:
Phone: +46 76 00 283 05