Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH | View firm profile
Cologne – Antalis, a leading B2B distributor of paper and industrial packaging products and services in Europe and Latin America, has acquired the BB Pack Group, allowing it to strengthen its market position in the fast-growing packaging market. Luther Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft provided full legal advice to Antalis throughout the whole transaction process.
The BB Pack Group, based in Drei Gleichen (Thuringia), includes BB Pack, cr8 Packaging and printmate. The group, with a consolidated turnover of EUR 42 million in 2021, is a packaging distributor specialised in the e-commerce sector, offering a wide range of packaging materials, design and printing solutions. By joining the Antalis group, BB Pack sees the potential to grow its customer portfolio and to expand internationally.
The advice rendered by the team of Luther in the transaction comprised, among other things, the legal due diligence process, drafting and negotiating the transaction documents as well as regulatory filings.
On behalf of Antalis:
- Luther, Corporate/M&A: Philipp Dietz (Partner). Falco Rohrberg (Associate), Dr Madeleine Martinek (Associate).
- Luther, Commercial: Volker Steimle (Partner), Svenja Schwarze (Senior Associate)
- Luther, Employment Law: Katharina Müller (Partner)
- Luther, Real Estate: Michael Kunkel (Partner)
- Luther, IP/IT: Dr Katharina Preuss (Senior Associate), Franziska Neugebauer (Associate)
- Luther, Competition: Dr Sebastian Janka (Partner), Dieter Engel (Associate)