Bangladesh Law Partners | BDLP | View firm profile
Bangladesh Law Partners BDLP, a concern of BDLP Consultancy Ltd reopened its doors on 31st May 2020 after a 10 week physical closure in line with Government & health department directions.
The firm implemented a work-from-home policy immediately after the Government called for a country wide closure of non-essential industries and workplaces. The firm still encourages virtual meetings and obtainment of our services through digital means. However, physical visits are also available now with prior appointment and few limitations.
Steps taken by BDLP as precautionary measures to address the current circumstances:-
1. All lawyers and staff members are given the discretion to make their own choices regarding physically attending office.
2. Restricting the number of people who can stay at the premises in any given time to two.
3. Reducing face to face meetings.
4. Using slots to ensure that not more than 1 client is hosted at our premises during any particular slot.
5. Offering free protection equipments like masks and gloves to staff and visitors.
6. Adjusting office time to avoid rush hours.
7. Advising clients to make a single trip to and from the firm.
9. Avoiding cash handling as far as possible.
10. Implementation of virtual means to provide advice and dispute resolution services online.
Firm’s Managing Partner Barrister Shajib Mahmood Alam and Senior Partner Advocate Md. Rafinur Rahman is personally looking after the needs of firm’s clients. Junior Partner Mr. Nabil Bhuiyan is also actively handling all matters in the Narayanganj district. Clients are advised to contact the firm by e-mail to receive instructions and advice.
BDLP is thankful to its clients and well wishers for their support and confidence in these difficult times.