Ms Eva Ceca > CMS Albiñana y Suárez de Lezo > Madrid, Spain > Lawyer Profile
CMS Albiñana y Suárez de Lezo Offices
PASEO DE RECOLETOS, 7-9
- Go to...
Ms Eva Ceca
Eva Ceca is a Counsel of the Employment and Pensions department at CMS Albiñana & Suárez de Lezo. She specialises in employment and Social Security law, with experience in ongoing labour advice, legal proceedings, collective dismissals, substantial modifications of working conditions and collective negotiation.
Her career has focused on providing legal advice to domestic and international enterprises on various employment-related matters such as the recruitment of employees and senior executives, restructuring processes, corporate policies and ethics codes, variable remuneration plans, employee relocation, objective and disciplinary dismissals, national and cross-border transfers of undertakings, outsourcing, trade unions, social security and occupational risk prevention.
- 2010 – Graduate of Law and Business Administration and Management, Universidad Pontificia Comillas ICADE, Madrid (Spain).
- 2009 – EPSCI Programme, ESSEC Business School, Paris (France).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Industry focus: TMT
- Projects and energy
- Public law
- White-collar crime
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution
- Intellectual property: Copyright
- Intellectual property: patents
- Intellectual property: Trade marks
- Banking and finance
- Real estate and construction
- Restructuring and insolvency
- EU and competition