Mr Kenneth Sold > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Kenneth Sold
Kenneth Sold is a commercial real estate lawyer, with an emphasis on leasing, acquisitions and sales transactions. He has extensive experience representing owners of commercial properties in their leasing programs and has acted as national leasing counsel for financial services firms, investment companies and technology companies.
Known for his extreme responsiveness, commonsense approach and calming influence in high-stakes negotiations, Kenneth has served as a trusted adviser to landlords, tenants, buyers and sellers of some of the most prestigious properties in New York City. He’s been consistently recognized as one of the top real estate lawyers in the country by Chambers USA and other leading legal directories.
Brooklyn Law School, J.D., cum laude
State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense