Ms Nichole Cortese > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Ms Nichole Cortese
Partner and Chair, Commercial Real Estate Leasing
Nichole Cortese practices in the area of commercial real estate law, concentrating on the representation of both landlords and tenants in office and retail leasing and subleasing. In addition, she has a wide range of experience in related matters, including commercial real estate sales and acquisitions, real estate brokerage and agency agreements and the assessment of the real estate aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
New York University, English and American Literature, B.A., magna cum laude
Loeb & Loeb LLP is nationally regarded for its capabilities in commercial leasing, and its counsel in property acquisitions, dispositions and joint venture transactions. The New York office is the home of practice chair, Raymond Sanseverino, a prominent figure in leasing, brokerage and conveyancing transactions in the New York market. Kenneth Sold, co-chair Nichole Cortese , and Peter Strauss, all in the same office, are also regular counsel to landlords and tenants in office and retail leasing and subleasing.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- Industry focus > Healthcare: life sciences
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactions
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Industry focus > Sport
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense