Ms Nichole Cortese > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Ms Nichole Cortese
Chair, Commercial Real Estate Leasing
Nichole Cortese practices in the area of commercial real estate law, concentrating on the representation of both landlords and tenants in office and retail leasing and subleasing. In addition, she has a wide range of experience in related matters, including commercial real estate sales and acquisitions, real estate brokerage and agency agreements and the assessment of the real estate aspects of mergers and acquisitions.
Fordham University School of Law, J.D.
New York University, English and American Literature, B.A., magna cum laude
Loeb & Loeb LLP has a particularly strong commercial leasing practice, acting for landlords and tenants in leasing deals at office buildings, leisure and hospitality properties, and retail facilities, among others. Another key area of focus is property finance, where the team represents institutional lenders and investors in the structuring and negotiation of financing and investment transactions. In addition to its transactional work, the firm is also active in property disputes, regularly handling litigation arising from landlord and tenant disputes, land use and zoning, real estate partnerships, title claims and environmental disputes, among others. Raymond Sanseverino, Steven Kornblau, Gil Feder and Nichole Cortese are names to note in New York, while West Coast contacts include Paul Rohrer in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense