Mr Raymond Sanseverino > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Raymond Sanseverino
Chair, Real Estate
Raymond Sanseverino concentrates on commercial real estate law, with an emphasis in leasing, brokerage and conveyancing transactions. He represents both landlords and tenants in the leasing of all types of real estate, including office and retail space, as well as licensing agreements for digital billboards at high-profile properties. Raymond also represents real estate sellers and purchasers, brokers, and owners in connection with commission and agency agreements and commission claims.
Fordham University School of Law, J.D., cum laude
Franklin & Marshall College, A.B.
Loeb & Loeb LLP has a particularly strong commercial leasing practice, acting for landlords and tenants in leasing deals at office buildings, leisure and hospitality properties, and retail facilities, among others. Another key area of focus is property finance, where the team represents institutional lenders and investors in the structuring and negotiation of financing and investment transactions. In addition to its transactional work, the firm is also active in property disputes, regularly handling litigation arising from landlord and tenant disputes, land use and zoning, real estate partnerships, title claims and environmental disputes, among others. Raymond Sanseverino, Steven Kornblau, Gil Feder and Nichole Cortese are names to note in New York, while West Coast contacts include Paul Rohrer in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense