John Devoy > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
Dispute Resolution Partner
John is a partner in the firm’s Commercial Litigation team. Most of his work involves professional negligence claims, primarily (but not exclusively) against other professional service providers, such as solicitors, architects and accountants. He has extensive experience of contractual and tortious claims and regularly advises clients involved in partnership, director and shareholder disputes.
A great believer in legal risk management, John helps clients to minimise their risk of legal disputes and lectures on the topic. He has also lectured on director’s duties and liabilities and helps directors understand the risks they face in their role as directors.
John is a member of the Professional Negligence Lawyers Association and is a director and trustee of The Hammond School, a privately run co-educational school specialising in dance, music and drama.
North West > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North WestWithin: Leading individuals -
Aaron & Partners LLP is adept at handling disputes relating to shareholders, partnerships, corporate transactions, contracts, restrictive covenants, property and professional negligence, and the firm has recently begun to secure roles on an increasing amount of international cases. Clients come from a variety of sectors including energy, transport and warehousing. Nick Clarke heads the team; David Mann and John Devoy are also recommended. Stephen Taylor joined as partner from Beswicks.
- Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West - North West > Dispute resolution
- Leading individuals - North West > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery