Layla Barke-Jones > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution & Insolvency Law
Layla is a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution and Insolvency department.
She is an experienced litigator and a pragmatic problem solver. She has been described by her clients as “very knowledgeable” and a “pleasure to work with”. Layla has experience of a wide range of commercial disputes.
She advises businesses and individuals and has a client focused approach. She has worked for clients in many industries including aviation, hospitality, housing and freight.
In her spare time she is a trustee and secretary to a community benefit fund and a non-executive director for a community interest company.
She gained her honours degree in Law from the University of Liverpool and a distinction in the Legal Practice Course at Chester College of Law. She trained at an international commercial law firm qualifying in 2009.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery