Claire Hughes > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution & Insolvency Law
Claire is experienced in a wide variety of commercial and private disputes, including breach of duty and contract matters, Sales of Goods Act disputes, commercial and residential property litigation, shareholder disputes and advises on directors duties. Recently, Claire is also receiving both Corporate and Personal Insolvency instructions.
Having spent time working on the Continent after her A-Levels, Claire studied Law with French which included spending a year in France, she then completed the Legal Practice Course in Christleton, Chester.
Claire was a Paralegal in National Law firm before undertaking a varied and fulfilling training contract with a firm in North Wales, focusing on Commercial Litigation. Claire qualified as a Solicitor in April 2016.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery