David Potts > Aaron & Partners LLP > Chester, England > Lawyer Profile
Aaron & Partners LLP Offices
5-7 GROSVENOR COURT
- Go to...
Dispute Resolution & Insolvency
Dispute Resolution Partner
David advises owners of small-to-medium-sized enterprises, directors, partners, and other professionals, on contentious matters in relation to company and business disputes, insolvency issues, partnership disputes, professional and regulatory issues, and engineering and product liability cases.
David is a member of the Law Society and the Solicitors’ Assistance Scheme.
David graduated from the University of Manchester and qualified as a solicitor in 1987. He first became a partner in 1990 and joined Aaron & Partners from a leading law firm where he was head of business litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in the North West
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in the North West
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in the North West
- Human resources > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Energy
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Real estate > Planning and environment
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery