Mrs Vanessa Liem > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mrs Vanessa Liem
Criminal Enforcement & Internal Investigations
Vanessa is part of the Criminal Enforcement & Internal Investigations Team. She focuses on internal investigations, regulatory and criminal enforcement and compliance.
Vanessa has broad experience with (international) fraud and integrity investigations and regulatory enforcement, both as lawyer and in-house legal counsel. She provides substantive legal and strategic assistance to clients and works closely with the various expert teams within our firm. Her areas of expertise include prevention of (criminal) enforcement and remediation. Vanessa advises on regulatory, compliance and integrity issues. Driven by personal experience, she has a particular interest in the healthcare and education sectors and the (semi) public domain.
English and Dutch
Vanessa is actively involved in social initiatives in the healthcare sector and holds several positions. She is the founder of the Complex Care United Foundation (2CU, “to see you”) and member of the independent working group ‘Wij zien je Wel’, commissioned by the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport. She also is member of the editorial staff of the Magazine Bijzonder Strafrecht & Handhaving (“Corporate Criminal Law & Enforcement”).
Vanessa studied tax law and criminal tax law at the University of Leiden.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity