Mrs Simone Hoogeveen > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mrs Simone Hoogeveen
Dispute Resolution, Insurance Law: Litigation, Insurance Law, Arbitration; European & Competition Law: Competition Litigation
Simone is partner at Van Doorne and has a wealth of experience with Litigation and Insurance law. Simone specialises in the liability of accountants and tax consultants. She acts for accountants (organisations) who are or might be held liable in disciplinary or civil law proceedings. She is also well-versed in counselling companies or company directors in proceedings filed by investors. Following her law study Simon obtained a degree in economics
Simone joined Van Doorne in 1997 and was appointed partner 1 July 2014.
Dutch Association for Corporate Litigation, Dutch Association for Procedural Law, Dutch Law Association for Accounting and Reporting Rules.
Corporate law and law and economics, Utrecht University.
With the recent arrival of liability law, procedural law and class actions specialist Daan Beenders from De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek in October 2022, Van Doorne continues to enhance its offering – adding a new dimension to its heritage insurance and liability focused specialisms. Practice head Jasper Leedekerken represents leading national and international clients in a broad range of civil liability issues, including contract, tort and securities claims. Sjoerd Kamerbeek is the key contact for governance, shareholder and post-M&A disputes. Commercial litigator Lisette Bieleveld works on distribution, franchise, agency, product liability and consumer law disputes; she also handles e-commerce and IT litigation. Professional liability claims are a core area for Simone Hoogeveen.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- EU and competition
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Real estate
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Investment funds
- Project finance and PFI
- Private equity
- Environment and planning