Mrs Simone Hoogeveen > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mrs Simone Hoogeveen
Dispute Resolution, Insurance Law: Litigation, Insurance Law, Arbitration; European & Competition Law: Competition Litigation
Simone is partner at Van Doorne and has a wealth of experience with Litigation and Insurance law. Simone specialises in the liability of accountants and tax consultants. She acts for accountants (organisations) who are or might be held liable in disciplinary or civil law proceedings. She is also well-versed in counselling companies or company directors in proceedings filed by investors. Following her law study Simon obtained a degree in economics
Simone joined Van Doorne in 1997 and was appointed partner 1 July 2014.
Dutch Association for Corporate Litigation, Dutch Association for Procedural Law, Dutch Law Association for Accounting and Reporting Rules.
Corporate law and law and economics, Utrecht University.
Van Doorne‘s insurance practice, which is a cornerstone of the wider dispute resolution department, has an excellent reputation in financial lines matters; the team’s experience in this space includes areas such as cyber, D&O, professional indemnity and W&I. Beyond undertaking contentious work, the group assists clients with policy drafting and contracts with brokers, among other matters. The overall head of the insurance practice is Annemieke Hendrikse, who is well-known internationally for her expertise in D&O liability law and insurance law. Walter Hendriksen is also a well-respected name. Simone Hoogeveen and counsel Pieter de Jong Schouwenburg are noted for their extesive experience of professional liability litigation.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Investment funds
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Energy: regulatory
- Energy: transactional
- EU and competition
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity