Mrs Simone Hoogeveen > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mrs Simone Hoogeveen
Dispute Resolution, Insurance Law: Litigation, Insurance Law, Arbitration; European & Competition Law: Competition Litigation
Simone is partner at Van Doorne and has a wealth of experience with Litigation and Insurance law. Simone specialises in the liability of accountants and tax consultants. She acts for accountants (organisations) who are or might be held liable in disciplinary or civil law proceedings. She is also well-versed in counselling companies or company directors in proceedings filed by investors. Following her law study Simon obtained a degree in economics
Simone joined Van Doorne in 1997 and was appointed partner 1 July 2014.
Dutch Association for Corporate Litigation, Dutch Association for Procedural Law, Dutch Law Association for Accounting and Reporting Rules.
Corporate law and law and economics, Utrecht University.
Dispute resolution is a core area of practice at full-service firm Van Doorne, which attracts high-profile instructions from leading domestic and international companies. Clients highlight the team’s expertise, professional connections and service delivery, describing practice head Jasper Leedekerken as ‘very strategic’ with ‘superb’ client handling skills. Other key partners include Walter Hendriksen, recommended for insurance-related disputes; head of commercial, the ‘standout’ Lisette Bieleveld; professional liability specialist Simone Hoogeveen; and Sjoerd Kamerbeek.
Van Doorne is highly experienced in the fintech sector, with a dedicated team that handles the full spectrum of work for such clients. Additionally, the team is well-known for its experience in pensions, with senior associate Sijbren Kuiper handling regulatory matters in the sector, while Friso Foppes advises on transactions. Other key names within the team include fintech specialist Louis Jonker and civil litigation specialist Simone Hoogeveen.
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation - Netherlands
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory - Netherlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Energy: transactional
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights