Mr Steffen Alleman > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Steffen Alleman
Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
Steffen specializes in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and buy-out transactions, management participations and property transactions. Steffen advises Dutch and foreign companies and private equity funds, as well as other investors in (inter)national transactions. He also advises management teams in buy-outs and insurers when warranty & indemnity insurances are taken out.
Steffen appears in print on a regular basis, covering corporate law issues.
Steffen received his Dutch law degree from the University of Amsterdam, and has worked at Van Doorne since 2006. He also received a postgraduate degree in corporate law (with cum laude distinction) from Grotius Academy.
Netherlands > Commercial, corporate and M&aWithin: Next Generation Partners -
Onno Boerstra heads the team at Van Doorne, which also includes Hugo Reumkens, Arnout Stroeve, and Friso Foppes. The group provides ‘a full offering of M&A-related legal services and a highly experienced team‘. Senior associate Steffen Alleman is also highlighted as ‘an outstanding lawyer who makes the difference in getting a deal done. His knowledge, creativity, and negotiation skills put him on top of any legal advisory list‘. It advised IRI Investments, a subsidiary of IKEA Group, on the acquisition of a minority interest in Mopet Beheer.
- Next Generation Partners - Netherlands > Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Commercial, corporate and M&a - Netherlands
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Banking and finance: asset finance and structured finance
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Environment and planning
- EU and competition
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights
- Private equity