Mr Steffen Alleman > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Steffen Alleman
Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity
Steffen specializes in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and buy-out transactions, management participations and property transactions. Steffen advises Dutch and foreign companies and private equity funds, as well as other investors in (inter)national transactions. He also advises management teams in buy-outs and insurers when warranty & indemnity insurances are taken out.
Steffen appears in print on a regular basis, covering corporate law issues.
Promoted as partner as per January 2020.
Steffen received his Dutch law degree from the University of Amsterdam, and has worked at Van Doorne since 2006. He also received a postgraduate degree in corporate law (with cum laude distinction) from Grotius Academy.
With a ‘good quality combination of all-round lawyers and specialists‘, Van Doorne handles M&A, privatisations, private equity transactions and joint ventures and leverages its sector-specific expertise. The group has also teamed up with one of Europe’s leading cybersecurity companies to develop a cybersecurity audit and due diligence product for its clients. Jeroen Sombezki leads the team; Onno Boerstra handles private equity work, joint ventures and management buyouts; and Hugo Reumkens and Friso Foppes advise Dutch and foreign companies, private equity funds and other investors. Steffen Alleman is also a key name to note.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights