Mr Andy Furr > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Andy Furr
Acquisitions & Disposals, Property fiancing, Real Estate & Construction
Candidate Civil-Law Notary
Andy is part of the Real Estate team. Within the team he focusses on the notarial real estate practice. He advises companies on the structuring and implementing of structured sales processes to existing tenants or third party investors, and has extensive experience in the area of large (international) property transactions.
Andy is a member of the Royal Dutch Association of Civil-law Notaries.
Andy studied Notarial Law, qualifying for entry into the legal profession at Leiden University. He then undertook a Master’s degree in Notarial Law.
The ‘friendly and flexible‘ team at Van Doorne, is jointly headed by Mark Moolhuizen and the ‘well-respected‘ Annerie Ploumen. The practice is a popular choice for companies active in commercial real estate, real estate developers, institutional investors, foreign and domestic banks, the Dutch government, local government bodies, housing corporations, universities, and hospitals. In a recent highlight, a team led by Andy Furr advised Retail Estates on the acquisition of the Freeland Portfolio, consisting of three large Dutch retail parks, in a matter worth €91m. Jan Roeland was a new arrival from PKF Wallast.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights