Mr Ariën van Heesen > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Ariën van Heesen
Real Estate: Acquisitions & Disposals, Property Financing; Finance & Restructuring: Private Equity Real Estate
Ariën is a partner in the Real Estate team. He is a highly experienced specialist in commercial property, property (portfolio) transactions and specialist in commercial property, and project financing transactions. Ariën advises private equity and other investors, funds, finance institutions, local and regional authorities and large and mid-sized businesses on commercial property transactions, restructurings, auctions, voluntary sell-downs, bricks through shares and property loan portfolio sales.
Ariën advises on commercial property and financing transactions and advises and assists private equity firms, banks, businesses, local and regional authorities and governments on property (financing) matters. He also advises on restructuring and foreclosure scenarios.
Ariën is a member of the Association of Notarial Registered Property Specialists.
Ariën completed the Grotius specialisation programme in Property Law (2008) and studied Notarial Law in Leiden (2003).
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights