Mr Jordie Bakker > Van Doorne > Amsterdam, Netherlands > Lawyer Profile
Van Doorne Offices
1081 KM AMSTERDAM
PO BOX 75265, 1070 AG AMSTERDAM
- Go to...
Mr Jordie Bakker
Jordie is a member of the Real Estate team. He focuses on commercial real estate, Dutch and international property transactions, property financing, construction law and project development.
Jordie studied Health Law at the University of Amsterdam. During his LL.M. International Commercial Law in London he got acquainted with the commercial law practice.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Van Doorne is primarily focused on non-contentious construction matters, advising developers on large-scale commercial and residential projects, including acting for several housing corporations and assisting large corporates with construction and redevelopment of retail premises. The firm also has substantial experience of healthcare-related redevelopment and construction projects, often acting for hospital operators and academic institutions. The practice is led by Mark Moolhuizen and Annerie Ploumen. Jordie Bakker is a name to note among the more junior ranks.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Data privacy and data protection
- Dispute resolution: Mediation
- Fraud and white-collar crime
- Industry focus: Food
- Industry focus: Information technology
- Industry focus: Media and entertainment
- Industry focus: retail
- Dispute resolution: Commercial litigation
- Environment and planning
- Industry focus: healthcare and life sciences
- Project finance and PFI
- Real estate
- Banking and finance: Borrower side
- Banking and finance: Financial services regulatory
- Banking and finance: lender or arranger side
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- EU and competition
- Private equity
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Commercial, corporate and M&a
- Intellectual property: trade marks, copyrights and design rights