Mr Lukas Roesler > Bär & Karrer Ltd. > Zurich, Switzerland > Lawyer Profile
Bär & Karrer Ltd. Offices
- Go to...
Mr Lukas Roesler
Banking & Insurance, Capital Markets, Corporate & Commercial, Financing, Listed Companies, Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate, Reorganization & Insolvency
Lukas Roesler is a banking and finance practitioner. He specialises in advising lenders and borrowers on all aspects of financing and capital markets transactions and related products. He, further, advises in restructuring and insolvency matters.
- Partner at Bär & Karrer (since 2019)
- Legal Counsel, Head Lending and related products of major Swiss bank (2010-2019)
- Associate at Bär & Karrer (2006-2010)
- Associate at a Zurich law firm (2002-2005)
- Admitted to the Zurich Bar (2002)
- Law clerk at District Court of Uster (1999-2001)
- Trainee Investment Funds Services Company (1998-1999)
- New York University School of Law: LL.M. (2006)
- University of Zurich: lic. iur. (1998)
Bär & Karrer Ltd. advises on all types of real estate transactions, including capital market transactions such as initial public offerings and capital increases. A further speciality of the practice are restructurings of real estate holdings, in particular with regard to tax-neutrality and tax-efficiency. The versatile practice head Corrado Rampini acts for both lenders and borrowers in financings of real estate portfolios in addition to shouldering a hefty transactional caseload. Ralph Malacrida, Lukas Roesler and Daniel Bader are the key contacts in the Zurich office for M&A and corporate finance transactions, banking and finance as well as tax issues related to real estate matters. In Lugano, banking law specialist Massimo Vanotti is the key contact.
Bär & Karrer Ltd. demonstrates strength in acting for both issuers and lead managers on IPOs as well as on the issuance of bonds and notes. Other areas of expertise are equity-linked and regulatory capital instruments, private placements and recapitalisation programmes. The practice is regularly active in the banking, insurance, industrials, technology, healthcare & life sciences as well as the real estate sectors. Rolf Watter and Ralph Malacrida both have considerable experience in capital market transactions. Urs Kägi is well versed in capital increases, IPOs, new listings, and dual listings. Other prominent practitioners are Lukas Roesler, Dieter Dubs and Frédéric Bétrisey.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Banking and finance: Zurich
- Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: litigation
- Healthcare and life sciences
- Leading firms: German-speaking Switzerland
- Leading firms: Italian-speaking Switzerland
- Private client
- Public law
- Real estate and construction
- Regulatory, compliance and investigations
- Sports law