JPM Jankovic Popovic Mitic | View firm profile
Government of the Republic of Serbia has adopted on yesterday session 5 Regulations by which the Republic of Serbia harmonizes its legislation with the EU natural gas network codes, the obligation of which exists for the Republic of Serbia as the contracting state of the Energy Community.
JPM Senior Partner Jelena Gazivoda and Partner Nikola Đorđević have been part of the working group established by the Ministry of Mining and Energy for the purpose of preparation of regulations adopted on today’s session of the Government, upon delegation of all three natural gas transmission system operators in the Republic of Serbia.
By adopting the 5 Regulations, the Republic of Serbia has implemented the following acquis communautaire:
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2017/459 of 16 March 2017 establishing a network code on capacity allocation mechanisms in gas transmission systems and repealing Regulation (EU) 984/20131
- COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) 2017/460 of 16 March 2017 establishing a network code on harmonised transmission tariff structures for gas
- REGULATION (EU) 312/2014 of 26 March 2014 establishing a network code on the gas balancing of transmission networks
- REGULATION (EU) 703/2015 of 30 April 2015 establishing a network code on interoperability and data exchange rules
- Annex 1 of the REGULATION (EC) 715/2009 of 13 July 2009 on conditions for access to the natural gas transmission networks and repealing Regulation (EC) 1775/2005
Senior Associate Jelena Gazivoda and Partner Nikola Djordjevic.