Popovici Nitu Stoica & Asociatii | View firm profile
OPTIblue and Klarmann to be taken over by Innova Capital
Popovici Niţu Stoica & Asociaţii advised Optical Network, the leading retailer and an important distributor on the Romanian optical market, on its sale to private equity fund Innova Capital.
Optical Network operates as a retailer of a large array of high-quality glasses and eyecare products. The network consists of 55 stores under two banners: OPTIblu that is offering a premium range of products and Klarmann that has a more budget proposition.
PNSA team was led by Deputy Managing Partner Bogdan C. Stoica along with Senior Associate Dragoș Iamandoiu and Associates Ioana Avram and Claudia Salomia.
Other significant M&A transactions recently advised by PNSA:
- Net Brinel on its takeover by SNEF;
- Dedeman on the acquisition of The Office;
- Voestalpine on the acquisition of the majority stake in Travertec Buzău;
- WDP on the acquisition of Dunca Logistics Centre and CTPark Cluj I;
- Medicover on the acquisition of Phoenix Medical Center;
- Dedeman on the acquisition of The Bridge;
- Medicover on the acquisition of Academica Medical Centers;
- Dedeman on the acquisition of Cemacon and Cemacon Real Estate;
- Oresa Ventures on the sale of Fabryo to AkzoNobel;
- Farmexim and Help Net on their sale to Phoenix;
- Medicover on the acquisition of Pelican Hospital.