Link Legal | View firm profile
Link Legal advised and assisted Classklap Private Limited (“Classklap”) and its promoters in its acquisition by Proficiency Learning Solutions Private Limited (brand name “Eupheus”).
Classklap is an Ed-Tech organisation that provides personalised learning solutions, namely, education materials and education related services to schools, including software via mobile applications.
Link Legal, led by its Corporate Partner Ketan Mukhija, Associate Partner Gaurav Priyadarshi and Senior Associate Karishma Singh assisted Classklap and its promoters in structuring the transaction for its acquisition. The scope of work involved drafting, review, negotiation and finalization of the definitive documents and other incidental documents, highlighting the risks and advising on effective solutions to mitigate such risks in the transaction, along with providing general advisory and assistance to Classklap and its promoters in respect of the entire transaction and general management thereof.
Eupheus was represented by IC Universal Legal, Classklap’s investors – LGT Aspada were represented by Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co and Michael & Susan Dell Foundation was represented by AZB & Partners.
The deal has also been reported as follows:
- Eupheus acquires ClassKlap to expand footprint (livemint.com)
- Eupheus Learning forays into affordable schools with ClassKlap purchase | VCCircle
- Eupheus Learning acquires edtech startup ClassKlap in $19 mn deal | Business Standard News (business-standard.com)
- Eupheus Learning acquires ClassKlap for $19 million – The Economic Times (indiatimes.com)
- Eupheus Learning acquires Classklap for Rs 140 cr (outlookindia.com)