GOLAW | View firm profile
According to the results of the annual research “Ukrainian Law Firms: A handbook for Foreign Clients 2020”, GOLAW has been recognised in the several legal practices and economic sectors.
GOLAW has also been listed the leading law firms in the next practice areas:
- Tax and Transfer Pricing: Litigation;
- Criminal Law/ White-Collar Crime.
Partner Iryna Kalnytska has been resognised as the ‘Leading Individual’ in the “Tax and Transfer Pricing: Litigation” practice area.
The firm has also been recommended in the next practice areas:
- Labour and Employment;
- Energy & Natural Resources;
- Corporate and M&A
The firm’s Partners have been listed among the recommended professionals in the following practices:
- Managing Partner Valentyn Gvozdiy – Tax and Transfer Pricing: Litigation; Tax and Transfer Pricing: Consulting; Litigation.
- Partner Iryna Kalnytska – Tax and Transfer Pricing: Consulting;
- Partner Kateryna Manoylenko – Litigation; Labour and Employment;
- Partner Max Lebedev – Energy & Natural Resources;
- Partner Angelika Moiseeva – Criminal Law/ White-Collar Crime;
- Partner Igor Glushko – Criminal Law/ White-Collar Crime.
Ukrainian Law Firms: A Handbook for Foreign Clients
– is a Ukrainian legal market research, annually published by publishing house ‘Yuridicheskaya Practika’. The Handbook provides a legislative review and in-depth research of the country’s legal services market. In particular, it covers recent developments and the prospects of the Ukrainian legal services market, monitoring of notable public transactions for the previous year, review of Ukrainian law by practice areas and industries, carried out by prominent local and international legal counsels, national legal directory by practice areas/industries, etc.