Mergermarket has published its regular report summarising the activity of law firms in M&A transactions in the first half of 2023.
Our Law Firm took 2nd place in terms of the number of M&A transactions carried out in Poland and 5th place in terms of the value of transactions carried out in Poland, completing seven transactions.
In addition, we were placed 13th in the ranking of law firms in terms of the number of transactions carried out in Central and Eastern Europe.
The high position in the ranking is the result of our successful support for clients, inter alia, advising:
- GP Capital on the sale of 100% of shares in General Property to SPIE,
- Pamapolu and Propinquus when they signed a contract starting long-term cooperation in the production of a wide range of food products,
- the Würth Group on the acquisition of TIM,
- Astara Poland on the acquisition from Nissan of the distribution of cars, parts and related branded services in Poland,
- Budweg Caliper A/S, a company belonging to BBB Industries, on Polish aspects of the acquisition of 100% of shares in Inter-Turbo,
- SAT on the sale of a majority stake to the private equity fund Avallon MBO.
Mergermarket is the biggest global publication specialising in M&A transactions. The full ranking for H1 2023 is available at its website.