The gala of the 21st Ranking of Law Firms of the Rzeczpospolita daily newspaper was held on 21 June at Hotel Verte in Warsaw, during which awards were presented to the largest law firms and to outstanding lawyers and law firms advising in various fields of law.
Our Law Firm, with 193 experts, took 3rd place in terms of total number of lawyers.
In this year’s ranking, recommendations for law firms excelling in various fields of law were divided into two divisions. DZP received five recommendations in Division I, which recognises the largest law firms on the market:
- 1st place in the pharmaceutical law category,
- 1st place in the environmental law category,
- 2nd place in the Private Clients category,
- 2nd place in the construction law category,
- 2nd place in the public procurement law category.
Three of our experts were also recognised for their achievements and received individual awards:
- Piotr Andrzejczak, Partner in the Corporate & M&A Law Practice, was named Leader in the Private Clients category,
- Tomasz Kaczyński, Partner in the Life Sciences Practice, was recommended in the pharmaceutical law category,
- Daniel Chojnacki, Partner in the Infrastructure & Energy Practice, was recommended in the environmental law category.
We would like to thank our clients for all the matters entrusted to us and their confidence in us.
Congratulations to all the winners!
Detailed results of the 21st Ranking of Law Firms are available on the Rzeczpospolita website.