Today is a big day for Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP, formerly Goltsblat BLP in Russia: the firm is celebrating ten years since merging with international law firm Berwin Leighton Paisner. Since then, Goltsblat BLP has evolved into a leader on the Russian legal market and, following one of the biggest ever transatlantic mergers, also globally, under the new brand Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP.
Andrey Goltsblat, Managing Partner, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP: “The Moscow team has been on the legal market for over two decades and those following our progress know we have never rested on our laurels. We set ambitious goals and are prepared to step out of our comfort zone to make a leap forward and achieve new heights. We strive to evolve, move on and make the legal world better. We have reached a new strategic milestone and now operate as a global law firm, yet we still have very strong Russian law expertise, this making us international while remaining a Russian firm”.
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner (Russia) LLP today:
– A well-established, stable team, one of the biggest on the Russian market, built up over more than 20 years and recognised as a leader in Russia
– Over 100 lawyers qualified under Russian, English and US law on the Moscow office team
– Resources and expertise to provide full-service legal support for all business matters, transactional work, projects and litigations in Russia and internationally
– Leading positions and profound Russian law expertise with the absolute majority of the practices in Russia recognised as market leaders / top-ranked by leading national and international rankings (The Legal 500, Chambers, Best Lawyers, Mergermarket, Global Competition Review (GCR), Pravo.ru-300, etc.)
– New products and services, including expertise relating to the US legislation, sanctions related advice, cyber and data security, private wealth, technology, etc.
– Strong global practices, closely integrated international M&A, real estate, financial services, litigation and corporate risk teams
– Winner of multiple Law Firm of the Year awards, including from Chambers Europe Awards, The Legal Business Awards (The Legal 500), The Lawyer European Awards and others.
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner is one of the biggest global law firms:
– 32 offices in 11 countries and a platform of 1,400 lawyers, including in the USA (Atlanta, Boulder, Charlotte, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Dallas, Denver, Irvine, Jefferson City, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Phoenix, San Francisco, St Louis, Washington D.C.), Europe (Berlin, Brussels, Frankfurt, Hamburg, London, Manchester, Moscow, Paris), Asia (Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Tel Aviv)
– Combined revenues of approximately USD 1 bn
– 40% of the Fortune 500 rely on Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner to support their
business goals and protect their interests
– Twice winner of the World’s Most Innovative Law Firm and number one in the 2017 Legal Business rankings for Most Innovative Law Firm