Many of the charitable organisations we partner with work tirelessly raising awareness for groups in society that are marginalised and unheard. They strive to give them a voice and the practical support they need to thrive.
At Bell Gully we are proud to support organisations that are addressing these needs. With the benefit of free or heavily discounted legal advice, our pro bono clients can apply their resources where they are needed most.
In this, our ninth issue of A Helping Hand, we highlight the achievements of some of the charities we have worked with over the past year, including:
- Trees That Count, working to build a live national count of all native trees planted in New Zealand,
- Project Moroto, funding housing, protection and education for vulnerable girls in Uganda,
- Orange Sky Laundry, a free mobile laundry service for the homeless,
- Nisa, an organic cotton underwear brand creating employment for refugee women, and
- Voices of Hope, working to promote a shared platform for young people who suffer from mental illness.
To find out more about our programme and to read this issue of Bell Gully's A Helping Hand – click here.
If you have any feedback or queries please contact our Pro Bono Programme Manager