Our traditionally strong position in the Ukrainian legal market was reconfirmed in 2019 edition of the Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients by Yuridicheskaya Praktika.
AVELLUM’s recognition in 2019 now extends to 20 researched practices compared to 16 practices last year. 9 AVELLUM lawyers were listed as leading individuals or notable practitioners.
AVELLUM is a leading firm in Ukraine in 10 practices:
Additionally, AVELLUM was highly praised in Antitrust & Competition, Cross-Border Litigation, Energy, Infrastructure, Labour and Employment, IT, Litigation, Tax Consultancy, Tax Litigation, and Transfer Pricing.
AVELLUM partners were recognised as leading individuals in the following practices:
· Glib Bondar, senior partner — Banking and Finance and Debt Restructuring
· Mykola Stetsenko, co-managing partner — Corporate and M&A
A number of our lawyers were listed as notable practitioners:
· Agribusiness — Ivan Kasynyuk, partner, Iryna Moroz, partner, Aminat Suleymanova, co-managing partner
· Antitrust and Competition — Yaroslav Medvediev, of counsel
· Corporate and M&A — Yuriy Nechayev, partner
International Arbitration — Ivan Kasynyuk, partner, and Aminat Suleymanova, co-managing partner
· Real Estate, Construction, Land — Mykola Stetsenko, co-managing partner, and Maksym Maksymenko, counsel
· Tax and Transfer Pricing — Vadim Medvedev, partner
Ukrainian Law Firms. A Handbook for Foreign Clients publication annually presents the key sectors of Ukrainian law and leading law firms operating in the Ukrainian market.