Asialaw has released its 2016 edition of the Asialaw Leading Lawyers.
The publication lists the leading practitioners in 18 practice areas in 24 jurisdictions in the Asia-Pacific region. In-house counsel, corporate executives and lawyers at local, regional and international law firms participated in an online survey between December 2015 and February 2016. Respondents nominated individual lawyers who excelled in one or more of 18 practice areas based on their work and reputation.
Asialaw defines a leading lawyer as a “long established member of a practice team with a reputation for superior client service”. Among the leading lawyers cited for their work are:
- Mia G. Gentugaya for Banking and Finance
- Vicente D. Gerochi IV for Banking and Finance
- Hector M. De Leon, Jr. for Corporate/M&A
- Emmanuel C. Paras for Corporate/M&A
- Nelson T. Antolin for Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Emmanuel M. Lombos for Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Carlos Roberto Z. Lopez for Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Ricardo Ma. P.G. Ongkiko for Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Ramon G. Songco for Dispute Resolution & Litigation