Ms Isabela Braga Pompilio > TozziniFreire Advogados > Brasilia, Brazil > Lawyer Profile
TozziniFreire Advogados Offices
SETOR COMERCIAL NORTE - QUADRA 2 BLOCO A
ED. CORPORATE FINANCIAL CENTER - 6º ANDAR - CJ. 604
- Go to...
Ms Isabela Braga Pompilio
Litigation and Litigation Management.
Head of the Litigation practice group at TozziniFreire’s Brasília office, Isabela is highly recognized and has broad experience in a wide range of complex cases before the Superior Courts. She works on strategic matters before the STJ (Superior Court of Justice), TSE (Superior Electoral Court) and STF (Brazilian Supreme Federal Court), having participated over the last two decades in the monitoring and development of arguments envisaging the establishment of new case-law understandings in civil, banking, international and digital law.
- Chair of CESA (Association of Brazilian Law Firms), Federal District section.
- Master’s degree in International Relations Law from UniCEUB (Centro Universitário de Brasília), 2016.
- Specialized degree in Civil Procedure from Centro Universitário de Brasília, 2001.
- Graduate of the Law School of Centro Universitário de Brasília, 1997.
Under the supervision of Cláudio Coelho de Souza Timm, the multi-disciplinary team at TozziniFreire Advogados primarily acts for clients across all stages of public procurement processes, from negotiating government contracts to resolving disputes. Clients of the department include well-known companies and industry associations. Litigation specialist Isabela Braga Pompilio and associate Bruno Lourenço are additional contacts.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Commercial, corporate and M&A
- Competition and antitrust
- Corporate and M&A
- Labour and employment
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Tax
- Banking and finance
- Capital markets
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution: arbitration
- Dispute resolution: Litigation
- Energy and natural resources > Electricity
- City focus - Brasilia > Government relations
- Life sciences
- Public law
- TMT: Cybersecurity and data privacy
- International trade and customs
- City focus - Porto Alegre > Labour
- Projects and infrastructure
- City focus - Brasilia > Public law and regulation
- Real estate
- TMT: Tech, innovation and digital business
- Intellectual property
- TMT: Telecoms and media