Dorothy Murray > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Dorothy Murray is a partner in Proskauer’s Litigation Department specializing in investment and commercial dispute resolution. She supports clients across a wide range of sectors, including financial services, asset management/private equity, energy and telecoms.
Dorothy represents clients in disputes arising from all aspects of their business, and at every stage of the company or investment’s lifecycle.
Dorothy has handled matters in relation to applications to the UK Listing Authority, shareholder and unfair prejudice claims, corporate governance challenges, potential GP removals, defaults under guarantees and debt instruments, defamation, team moves and contractual claims (including pre- and post- M&A disputes and distribution agreements).
Dorothy has experience managing litigation in common and civil law jurisdictions, and in commercial and investor state arbitration. She is fluent with all the key divisions of the English High Courts and major arbitral institutional rules.
Dorothy Murray and Steven Baker are the key names for litigation in Proskauer Rose LLP‘s London base, with experience in a wide range of disputes concerning M&A, employment, contractual matters, partnerships and joint ventures. Asset managers, private equity firms, investment banks, and major corporates all rely on the expertise of the team. At associate level, Alexis Namdar, Julia Bihary and Charles Bishop are noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Upper Mid-Market And Premium Deals, £750m+