Alexis Namdar > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Alexis Namdar is an associate in Proskauer’s Litigation Department. Alexis has cross-border litigation and extensive international arbitration experience, specializing in investment and complex commercial disputes. He has supported clients in a wide range of sectors and his recent cases include disputes in relation to joint ventures, financial services, asset management/private equity, energy, mining and telecoms.
Alexis’ practice experience encompasses acting, including as advocate, in proceedings under a wide range of arbitral rules including ICSID, UNCITRAL, LCIA, ICC, SCC and the LME. He also has extensive experience of offshore litigation in the British Virgin Islands Commercial Court and up to the Eastern Caribbean Court of Appeal.
He is admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales and is qualified as a solicitor-advocate for the Higher Courts of England & Wales (Civil proceedings).
Dorothy Murray and Steven Baker are the key names for litigation in Proskauer Rose LLP‘s London base, with experience in a wide range of disputes concerning M&A, employment, contractual matters, partnerships and joint ventures. Asset managers, private equity firms, investment banks, and major corporates all rely on the expertise of the team. At associate level, Alexis Namdar, Julia Bihary and Charles Bishop are noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Upper Mid-Market And Premium Deals, £750m+