Julia Bihary > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Julia is an associate in Proskauer’s Litigation Department specialising in complex commercial litigation and arbitration matters.
A solicitor advocate with Higher Rights of Audience, Julia advises corporate clients, high-net-worth individuals and fund managers in contractual, shareholder, professional negligence and other types of disputes.
Julia is an active member of Proskauer’s London Pro Bono Committee and was selected to be a Protégée for Proskauer’s Women’s Sponsorship Program, an initiative that champions high-performing mid-level and senior lawyers as emerging leaders.
She is fluent in English, Hungarian and German.
Dorothy Murray and Steven Baker are the key names for litigation in Proskauer Rose LLP‘s London base, with experience in a wide range of disputes concerning M&A, employment, contractual matters, partnerships and joint ventures. Asset managers, private equity firms, investment banks, and major corporates all rely on the expertise of the team. At associate level, Alexis Namdar, Julia Bihary and Charles Bishop are noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Upper Mid-Market And Premium Deals, £750m+