Charles Bishop > Proskauer Rose LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Proskauer Rose LLP Offices
- Go to...
Charles Bishop is an associate in Proskauer’s Litigation Department and a member of Proskauer’s Asset Management Litigation group. Charles’ practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, supporting a range of asset-management, technology and fund clients. He has recently handled a complex fund GP removal and its consequential cross-border litigation, several earn-out disputes and matters in the London Employment Tribunal.
Charles also maintains an active pro bono practice, providing legal services to charities / NGOs on employment matters and human rights.
Charles is admitted as a solicitor in England & Wales. He is also a member of the Civil Litigation Section of the Law Society of England & Wales, and the Financial Services Lawyers Association.
Dorothy Murray and Steven Baker are the key names for litigation in Proskauer Rose LLP‘s London base, with experience in a wide range of disputes concerning M&A, employment, contractual matters, partnerships and joint ventures. Asset managers, private equity firms, investment banks, and major corporates all rely on the expertise of the team. At associate level, Alexis Namdar, Julia Bihary and Charles Bishop are noted.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Investment fund formation and management > Private funds
- Finance > Acquisition finance
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate tax
- Investment fund formation and management > Fund finance
- Corporate and commercial > Private equity: transactions – high-value deals (£250m+)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: premium
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Upper Mid-Market And Premium Deals, £750m+