Adam Rizzo > Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (UK) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (UK) LLP Offices
- Go to...
Complex Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Adam Rizzo is a Partner in the Complex Litigation & Dispute Resolution group. He focuses on internal and regulatory investigations, and commercial disputes.
Adam has significant experience of conducting internal investigations and handling contentious regulatory matters, often for professional services firms. He has experience of representing clients in regulatory investigations and proceedings brought by the Public Companies Accounting Oversight Board, the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Department of Justice in the US as well as the UK’s Financial Reporting Council, Financial Conduct Authority and Serious Fraud Office. Adam has also acted for clients on ad hoc Governmental inquiries. As part of his wider commercial disputes practice, Adam acts on disputes involving professional services firms, financial instructions and other companies.
University of Warwick, LL.B., Bachelor of Laws, 2006
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (UK) LLP ‘has the resources to conduct heavy litigation effectively‘. The London disputes group routinely acts in high-stakes matters involving the finance, technology and innovation, and energy and infrastructure sectors. London practice leader Simon Willis is a commercial disputes specialist, who is ‘exceptionally good at managing cases and advising on strategy‘; and Mark Beeley predominantly focuses on international arbitration, yet also maintains a significant cross-border disputes practice in the English courts. The next line of key practitioners includes commercial litigation partners Amanda Voss, Adam Rizzo and recently-promoted Sarah Stockley, as well as experienced senior associate Marcus Holmstroem.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Lower Mid-Market Deals, £100m-£750m
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Fintech
- Employment > Employee share schemes
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Employment > Employers