Ms Amanda Voss > Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (UK) LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (UK) LLP Offices
- Go to...
Ms Amanda Voss
Complex Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Amanda has broad commercial litigation experience, and has particular experience in professional negligence disputes and regulatory investigations.
Amanda frequently acts for clients in the professional services, financial services, technology and energy sectors in connection with disputes in the English courts and abroad, arbitration and regulatory investigations. Amanda regularly acts for “Big 4” clients in connection with both litigation and regulatory investigations.
She was named as a Rising Star for both Commercial Litigation and International Arbitration in Legal 500 UK for 2021. She was described as “clever and tenacious”, and “a fabulous senior associate! She’ll stop at nothing to produce an excellent document, and her contributions on every aspect of a case are invaluable. She someone you can depend upon with total confidence. Terrific.”
She is qualified in New Zealand, having relocated to the United Kingdom in 2010.
University of Auckland, LL.B. and B.A.(Hons), 2006
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe (UK) LLP ‘has the resources to conduct heavy litigation effectively‘. The London disputes group routinely acts in high-stakes matters involving the finance, technology and innovation, and energy and infrastructure sectors. London practice leader Simon Willis is a commercial disputes specialist, who is ‘exceptionally good at managing cases and advising on strategy‘; and Mark Beeley predominantly focuses on international arbitration, yet also maintains a significant cross-border disputes practice in the English courts. The next line of key practitioners includes commercial litigation partners Amanda Voss, Adam Rizzo and recently-promoted Sarah Stockley, as well as experienced senior associate Marcus Holmstroem.
- Next Generation Partners London > Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Commercial litigation: mid-market London > Dispute resolution
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Projects, energy and natural resources > Power (including electricity, nuclear and renewables)
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Corporate and commercial > M&A: Lower Mid-Market Deals, £100m-£750m
- Risk advisory > Data protection, privacy and cybersecurity
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Fintech
- Employment > Employee share schemes
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: non-contentious/regulatory
- Dispute resolution > International arbitration
- Employment > Employers