Ms Alison Pollock Schwartz > Loeb & Loeb LLP > Chicago, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
321 NORTH CLARK STREET
CHICAGO, IL 60654
- Go to...
Ms Alison Pollock Schwartz
Advanced Media & Technology
Alison Schwartz focuses her practice on IT and business process outsourcing, and on complex technology-related transactions. She advises both customers and service providers through all phases of these transactions, including development of RFP strategies, competitive supplier down-select processes, contract negotiation strategies, post-execution risk management and contract renewals.
Alison’s sourcing experience spans a diverse range of services, including e-commerce logistics, asset storage and fulfillment management, infrastructure and IT operations, backup storage, insurance claims processing, application development and maintenance, finance and accounting, mail and print, and customer call center.
Alison also has extensive experience drafting and negotiating other types of complex commercial agreements touching on all aspects of technology and intellectual property, ranging from software development, IT-related consulting and professional services, joint ventures and strategic alliances, data licensing, enterprise-wide system transformation, technology licensing and transfers, and everything-as-a-service matters.
In addition to her technology transaction and outsourcing practice, Alison has significant experience counseling clients on intellectual property-related matters, including licensing and transfers of IP, patent and trademark prosecution, and IP due diligence in corporate transactions, as well as advising on open source software issues, trademark clearance opinions and development of strategies for managing IP-related risks.
Alison serves clients across a broad cross section of industries, including information services, computer and network software, financial services, health care, insurance, interactive entertainment, retail, telecom, real estate and management consulting/professional services.
University of Chicago Law School, J.D., Order of the Coif
University of Illinois College of Electrical and Computer Engineering, B.S., Electrical Engineering; Highest Honors
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Led by Kenneth Adler in New York, the team at Loeb & Loeb LLP assist its clients on outsourcing matters in insurance, financial services, consumer products and healthcare. Praised for being ‘true experts‘ on outsourcing deals, the practice is ‘capable of taking complex concepts and distilling them down so that they are understandable‘, the team works closely with the commercial department. Key practitioners include Chicago-based Alison Pollock Schwartz, in Washington DC Neil Lefkowitz, and in New York associate Benjamin Kabak. Also in New York, Akiba Stern has a focus on large outsourcing deals for financial services companies.
- Next Generation Partners - United States > Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Outsourcing - United States > Media, technology and telecoms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactional
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense