Mr Benjamin Kabak > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Benjamin Kabak
Advanced Media and Technology
Benjamin Kabak focuses his practice on technology and outsourcing matters. He advises companies in a variety of industries, including financial services, health care and personal care, on business process and IT outsourcing. Benjamin drafts and negotiates corporate technology agreements including those for software and data licenses, subscription services, consulting and professional services engagements, hardware purchases, managed hosted and cloud computing services, and joint ventures.
New York University School of Law, J.D.
Swarthmore College, B.A.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Loeb & Loeb LLP handles both business process and IT outsourcing transactions for clients across sectors including healthcare, insurance, retail and property management. The team’s work includes advising on global outsourcing deals, and it also provides assistance on resolving performance failure issues related to existing agreements. The practice is led by New York’s Kenneth Adler and Amir Azaran in Chicago. Akiba Stern in New York focuses on counselling clients from the financial services sector, while Allison Schwartz in Chicago handles the outsourcing of business and IT processes. In New York, associate Benjamin Kabak is another name to note and has a focus on technology outsourcing deals.
- Rising stars - United States > Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Outsourcing - United States > Media, technology and telecoms
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- Industry focus > Healthcare: life sciences
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactions
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Industry focus > Sport
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense