Mr Benjamin Kabak > Loeb & Loeb LLP > New York, United States > Lawyer Profile
Loeb & Loeb LLP Offices
345 PARK AVENUE
NEW YORK, NY 10154
- Go to...
Mr Benjamin Kabak
Advanced Media and Technology
Benjamin Kabak focuses his practice on technology and outsourcing matters. He advises companies in a variety of industries, including financial services, health care and personal care, on business process and IT outsourcing. Benjamin drafts and negotiates corporate technology agreements including those for software and data licenses, subscription services, consulting and professional services engagements, hardware purchases, managed hosted and cloud computing services, and joint ventures.
New York University School of Law, J.D.
Swarthmore College, B.A.
Led by Kenneth Adler out of the New York office, Loeb & Loeb LLP‘s outsourcing team is active in work brought by global clients from a range of sectors including retail, property management, financial services, and consumer goods. In addition to assisting with traditional business process outsourcing, the group is also strong in handling IT outsourcing work, such as software-as-a-service transactions. Akiba Stern is very experienced in advising financial services companies on outsourcing deals. Other key attorneys include Chicago-based Alison Pollock Schwartz and New York-based associate Benjamin Kabak.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: transactional and regulatory
- Intellectual property > Copyright
- M&A/corporate and commercial > M&A: middle-market (sub-$500m)
- Tax > Not-for-profit (nonprofit and tax exempt organizations)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Advertising and marketing: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Outsourcing
- Intellectual property > Trademarks: non-contentious (including prosecution, portfolio management and licensing)
- Media, technology and telecoms > Cyber law (including data privacy and data protection)
- Industry focus > Sport
- Media, technology and telecoms > Telecoms and broadcast: transactions
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: litigation
- Media, technology and telecoms > Media and entertainment: transactional
- Real estate > Real estate
- Tax > US taxes: non-contentious
- Dispute resolution > Corporate investigations and white-collar criminal defense