Mr Andrey Dorado > Arias > San Jose, Costa Rica > Lawyer Profile
ESCAZÚ, SAN JOSÉ
- Go to...
Mr Andrey Dorado
- Andrey is a Partner at the firm and focuses his practice in corporate and financial law. He is in charge of M&A and private equity in the Costa Rica office. He has participated in a significant number of mergers and acquisitions, for national and international clients.
- He has experience in processes of due diligence and negotiation of contracts and joint ventures, and has also participated in the aspects of financing and refinancing of companies. Additionally, Andrey is responsible for the practice of competition law in Costa Rica. He has participated in numerous notifications of concentrations before the Commission to promote competition, and has much experience in consulting to companies on issues of commercial competition.
- Costa Rican Bar Association.
- International Bar Association (IBA).
- Juris Doctor-equivalent law degree from the Universidad of Costa Rica Law School.
- Authorized as a Practicing Attorney and Notary Public in Costa Rica
- LL.M. degree in International Business Law and Globalization with Honors-Utrecht University, Netherlands.
Singled out by clients for its ‘extensive knowledge of the subject‘, the corporate team at Arias continues to advise local, regional and international companies engaged in high-value M&A transactions, including multi-jurisdictional matters. The group is led by acquisition specialist Vicente Lines, due diligence expert Andrey Dorado, corporate tax authority Carolina Flores, and notary law head Melania Dittel. The team’s client portfolio, which features high-profile entities such as Telefonica and GSK, covers a broad range of sectors, from telecoms and education to the transportation, logistics and automotive industries. The regional firm offers clients a wide spectrum of additional services, including advising on regulatory issues, arranging antitrust assessments, providing key support in labour matters, and conducting tax investigations. The team is backed by new partner Diego Gallegos and senior associate Tracy Valera.