Sandra Paul > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Sandra has extensive experience in criminal and related litigation. Her practice spans the full range of criminal litigation, with a focus on defending allegations of sexual misconduct. This includes discreet representation of high profile individuals including politicians, bankers, sports and media personalities, as well as working with institutional and individual clients in the UK and abroad, following allegations resulting from the #MeToo campaign.
Drawing on her advocacy experience, Sandra is particularly accomplished in preparing witnesses to give an account in settings ranging from the police station and court through to internal and external investigations or inquiries.
Her passion and aptitude for working with children and young adults has resulted in her being recognised as a leader in the youth justice field.
Clients rely on her proactive, no nonsense approach and sound judgement in making difficult decisions. Her willingness to support clients to achieve the right results, justify her enviable track record.
Co-author – Police Station Update for Legal Action and “Defending Suspects at the Police Station” (2020).
2001 Hodge Jones and Allen LLP; 2014 Kingsley Napley LLP
London Criminal Courts Solicitors Association; Women in Criminal Law (founder member); Fraud Lawyers Association; Youth Justice Legal Centre Advisory Body Member; ECBA
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Having handled a number of transatlantic #metoo cases, the general crime team at Kingsley Napley LLP is regarded as a ‘go to’ firm for Hollywood A-listers, politicians, regulated professionals and sports professionals. Led by Sandra Paul ‘the best criminal partner in London’ and the ‘hugely reassuring’ David Sleight, it covers niche areas such as ‘sextortion’ as well as immigration and extradition cases. Clients can benefit from the firm’s international reach and associated expertise in cross-border matters. Rebecca Niblock is a recognised specialist in extradition. Associate Matthew Hardcastle specialises in pre-charge litigation.
- Crime: general - London > Crime, fraud and licensing
- Leading individuals - London > Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration