Rebecca Niblock > Kingsley Napley LLP > London, England > Lawyer Profile
Kingsley Napley LLP Offices
14 ST JOHN'S LANE
- Go to...
Rebecca is one of the UK’s leading extradition practitioners and heads the firm’s extradition team. She has successfully defended a large number of persons requested for extradition by other states, both inside and outside the EU. Her practice also encompasses other matters with an international component, including sanctions cases and Mutual Legal Assistance requests.
Rebecca also advises on a wide range of white collar crime investigations including serious fraud, money laundering, cartel and corruption specialising in cases involving multi-jurisdictional elements. She has many years of experience of dealing with domestic criminal matters, from sexual offences to offences involving violence or drugs.
Rebecca is a co-founder of the Defence Extradition Lawyers’ Forum, co-author of Extradition Law: A Practitioners Guide and author of the chapter on Extradition in Abuse of Process by Colin Wells.
Rebecca qualified in 2008, gaining Higher Rights of Audience (Criminal) in that year. She joined Kingsley Napley in 2012.
Criminal Law Committee Law Society, European Criminal Bar Association, International Bar Association, Defence Extradition Lawyers Forum
Lawyer Rankings(Next Generation Partners)
Having handled a number of transatlantic #metoo cases, the general crime team at Kingsley Napley LLP is regarded as a ‘go to’ firm for Hollywood A-listers, politicians, regulated professionals and sports professionals. Led by Sandra Paul ‘the best criminal partner in London’ and the ‘hugely reassuring’ David Sleight, it covers niche areas such as ‘sextortion’ as well as immigration and extradition cases. Clients can benefit from the firm’s international reach and associated expertise in cross-border matters. Rebecca Niblock is a recognised specialist in extradition. Associate Matthew Hardcastle specialises in pre-charge litigation.
- Crime: general - London > Crime, fraud and licensing
- Next Generation Partners - London > Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Public sector > Administrative and public law
- Insurance > Clinical negligence: claimant
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Crime: general
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: white-collar crime (advice to individuals)
- Dispute resolution > Professional discipline
- Employment > Senior executives
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: mid-market
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Family
- Private client > Family: mediation
- Private client > Court of protection
- Crime, fraud and licensing > Fraud: civil
- Employment > Health and safety
- Corporate and commercial > Partnership
- Risk advisory > Regulatory investigations and corporate crime (advice to corporates)
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Reputation management
- Real estate > Residential property
- Corporate and commercial > Financial services: contentious
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate
- Dispute resolution > Tax litigation and investigations
- Dispute resolution > Banking litigation: investment and retail
- Employment > Employers
- Insurance > Professional negligence
- TMT (technology, media and telecoms) > Sport
- Employment > Immigration