Angharad Ellis Owen > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Angharad Ellis Owen
Human Resources (Employment)
Angharad was called to the Bar in 2001 and joined Greene & Greene in January 2017. She is an employed barrister who has specialised in employment law since 2006. Representing both Claimants and Respondents she carries out a mix of contentious and non-contentious work, across a wide variety of business sectors. With a particular interest in discrimination law Angharad is experienced in advising and handling a broad range of employment tribunal claims and draws on her experience of contentious matters when advising clients on how to deal with problems in the workplace.
Employment Lawyers Association, Lincolns Inn
University of Wales Swansea (LLB) and University of Wales Cardiff (BVC)
In her spare time Angharad enjoys competing with her horse. Angharad is also a School Governor at a local primary school.
Lawyer Rankings(Rising stars)
Greene & Greene is ‘extremely knowledgeable and always provide accurate and informed advice‘. Adept in the full range of employment matters, the firm has particular expertise in the insurance, technology, education, food, recruitment and manufacturing sectors. It supports corporate transactions, as well as handling TUPE, redundancy and restructuring matters. Practice head Selene Holden is ‘able to see through the grey and provide practical advice‘. ‘Quick-witted‘ partner Greg Jones has ten years’ experience in both contentious and non-contentious matters. Trained barrister Angharad Ellis Owen ‘demonstrates exceptional attention to detail‘.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction