Selene Holden > Greene & Greene > Bury St Edmunds, England > Lawyer Profile
Greene & Greene Offices
80 GUILDHALL STREET
BURY ST EDMUNDS
- Go to...
Selene is head of department and director of partner Selene Holden Limited. Selene advises on a broad range of litigious and non-litigious employment matters, such as executive bonus schemes, redundancies, dismissals/grievances and other tricky HR issues. Selene also provides corporate support on TUPE issues and advises on matters concerning employment agencies. She is also a Notary Public.
Trained at Steeles Law LLP; joined Greene & Greene in 2004; made partner 2007.
Employment Lawyers Association
The Notaries Society
Norwich Law School, UEA (LLB Hons Law, LLM Employment Law); College of Law, Guildford (LPC).
The gym, theatre, art and travel.
Lawyer Rankings(Leading individuals)
Greene & Greene is ‘extremely knowledgeable and always provide accurate and informed advice‘. Adept in the full range of employment matters, the firm has particular expertise in the insurance, technology, education, food, recruitment and manufacturing sectors. It supports corporate transactions, as well as handling TUPE, redundancy and restructuring matters. Practice head Selene Holden is ‘able to see through the grey and provide practical advice‘. ‘Quick-witted‘ partner Greg Jones has ten years’ experience in both contentious and non-contentious matters. Trained barrister Angharad Ellis Owen ‘demonstrates exceptional attention to detail‘.
Top Tier Firm Rankings
- Dispute resolution > Commercial litigation: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Contentious trusts and probate
- Private client > Personal tax, trusts and probate: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Private client > Agriculture and estates
- Finance > Banking and finance
- Real estate > Commercial property: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Corporate and commercial > Corporate and commercial: elsewhere in East Anglia
- Employment > Employment
- Private client > Family
- Finance > Insolvency and corporate recovery
- Real estate > Property litigation
- Real estate > Construction